Contact Us: 856-350-5244
HighStanding Kennel and Stable
HighStanding Kennel Client Information Card
This information is strictly confidential and will only be utilized by HighStanding Kennel to contact our clients or for their pets safety and well-being while in our care.
Indicates required field
I acknowledge that HighStanding Kennel may email or text me appointment information or information regarding my dog.
I prefer not to be emailed or texted
Dog 1 Name
Dog 1 Breed
Dog 1 Date of Birth
Dog 1 Sex
Rabies Expiration MM/YY
Upload Current Photo of Dog
Max file size: 20MB
If you have any additional dogs to be groomed please list their info. in this space. Dog Name/Breed/DOB/Sex/Shot Records
Vet Name / Group Name
Vet Phone Number
Vet City, State
Any Comment or Feedback for the Groomer or Kennel
Grooming Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
Grooming Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Your pet is very important to HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC. We would like to assure you that every effort will be made to make your pet’s grooming experience as safe and pleasant as possible. The safety of your pet as well as that of our groomers is our primary concern. It is important that you read and sign this agreement in order for us to provide the best level of service.
Health or Medical Problems
- Occasionally, grooming can expose a hidden medical problem or aggravate a current one. This can occur during or after grooming.
In the best interest of your pet by signing this agreement you hereby authorize HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC permission to obtain immediate veterinary treatment for your pet should it become necessary. If veterinary care is needed, HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC will take your pet to your authorized
veterinarian or to Decktor Animal Hospital if HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC determines the distance to your veterinarian is too great or they are unavailable. By signing this agreement you are hereby agreeing, as owner or caretaker of the pet, that you will be responsible for all veterinary
- Accidents can and do occur. These include cuts, scratches, scrapes, “quicking” of nails, clipper burns, brush burns, etc. In most cases
this happens when a pet moves suddenly. Every effort will be made to ensure that your pet is groomed as safely as possible. In the
event an accident does occur, you will be notified of the situation. If HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC feels it is serious, we will seek immediate veterinary care for your animal and all veterinarian costs and expenses will be the responsibility of the animal’s owner.
- The pet owner hereby acknowledges that the pet will be current on all vaccinations before a grooming session with HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC. Animals that are not current on vaccinations will be refused grooming services until vaccinations are current. Proof of vaccinations from your veterinarian will be required before grooming services will be given.
Refusal of Services
HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC has the right to refuse any services at any time. In the event that your animal is too stressed or becomes dangerous to groom, HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC may elect to refuse grooming services, stop grooming services, or cancel grooming services at any time before, during, or after grooming.
Use of Muzzles
- HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC will advise if muzzling of your pet is necessary. Muzzling does not harm your animal and protects both the animal and the groomer. In some cases, muzzling may even calm a stressed animal, allowing the grooming process to continue. If an animal still acts in a way that is deemed unsafe, HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC has the right to stop grooming services at any time.
Signature Required for Grooming Services Rendered
- The undersigned hereby agrees to save and hold harmless HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC and its owners, operators, employees, officers, and directors
from any damage, loss, or claims arising from the services provided by HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC. These damages, losses or claims include but are
not limited to special services, veterinarian services, boarding, care-taking, and/or transportation. I understand that in the event
an emergency should occur with my pet, or in the event special services or handling are required as deemed necessary by HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC in the care of my animal, I hereby agree to pay all such costs in full. In no event shall HighStanding Kennel and Stable, LLC be liable for more than the cost of
services provided and paid for by pet owner.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT
I Do Not Agree
Copyrighted. 2015-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and Development by:
DARR Designs, LLC